Hollycraft (stamped with trademark) clip-on earrings. Hollycraft was designed by the Hollywood Jewelry Mfg Company. Founded in 1938 by Joseph Chorbajian, his cousin and Jack Hazard, the company was located in New York City. The Hollycraft mark first appeared in 1948 and the company stopped operation in 1971. Pieces manufactured during the 1950’s were dated. Beautiful combinations of pastel stones were their signature colors.